The redesign of the LinkedIn homepage got a lot of buzz over the last month. In an effort to streamline the entire site, LinkedIn has redesigned Company Pages. Starting this week, a few large companies (Citi, Dell) are getting access to the redesigned LinkedIn Company Pages. How will this affect the user experience?
- The new streamlined design makes it easier to find exactly what users are looking for
- Company updates are front and center, enabling users to quickly comment, like, or share relevant company updates
- Company Pages are available on the iPhone, Android, and iPad apps to stay connected on-the-go
- It's easier to find, follow, and engage with companies
- Ability to easily add an image that best represents their company and brand to establish their identity on LinkedIn
- The update stream is more relevant for members, which means companies are able to share status updates and job opportunities with the right members on LinkedIn
- Companies can now easily showcase their company's products, services, and career opportunities with a more prominent navigation experience
In a blog post, LinkedIn says they are just getting warmed up and will work to continue to improve Company Pages. The updated Company Pages will be rolled out to all companies later this year.