Today your favorite 140-character social network turns 7! We remember the days when Twitter was just for talking about what you had for lunch... it's grown up quite a bit since then. Want to pay homage to Twitter today? Here are 5 ways you can celebrate:
- Relive your best (and worst) tweets - There are some tweets you will want to cherish forever and others you will wish you could erase from your twistory. You can see your old tweets with Twitter's newly introduced archive feature.
- Play around with some fun Twitter sites - Check out favstar, which tells you your top tweets of all time and Twit Amore, which tells you who you love the most on Twitter.
- Give your Twitter account a makeover - Over the past year Twitter introduced a few changes to your Twitter profile, including the new header photo. If you haven't already added a header to your profile, today is the day.
- Add a video with Vine - Vine is Twitter's newest service that allows you to add six-second videos to your tweets. Not sure what to make your first Vine about? We heard it's someone's birthday...
- Clean up your follow list - Take time today to clean up your follower list. Cut the accounts you can't remember why you started following or you don't want to follow anymore. You can also look for some of your friends who you might not yet be following with Twitter's "Find Friends" feature.
Don't forget to include #twitter7 in your celebratory tweets today.