The holidays are a busy time for everyone, but your social presence shouldn’t suffer because of it. One of the easiest ways to keep your social networks active during these festive months is to create a holiday content calendar. A holiday content schedule is a list of upcoming important dates – holidays, industry events, festivals, celebrations – that your company can recognize on their social channels. These important dates are easy ways to create content for your business.
Example posts: “Christmas is only 7 days away! Have you finished your shopping?" "Can you share your favorite holiday recipe in 140 characters or less?"
To make it easy for you, we’ve listed popular upcoming holidays. Use these dates to start your own holiday content calendar:
- Thanksgiving - November 27
- Black Friday - November 28
- Small Business Saturday - November 29
- Cyber Monday - December 1
- Hanukkah - December 16 - 24
- First Day of Winter - December 21
- Christmas Eve - December 24
- Christmas - December 25
- New Years Eve - December 31
- New Years Day - January 1