Your home may not be the only thing that is in need of Spring cleaning. To keep clients engaged, it's important for businesses to always keep their profiles fresh and updated. Twitter is one of those profiles that should constantly be attended to as it is one of the most popular social networks with 317 million users per month. Here are some factors to consider when giving your Twitter profile the Spring cleaning treatment:
- Aesthetic - The Spring look incorporates bright colors and nature. Use Spring to inspire a light and lively Twitter presence.
- Update header photo - Add some flair and highlight your seasonal promotions. The recommended size for a Twitter header image is 1500 x 500 pixels.
- Update profile photo - Whether it's been a few months or a few years, giving your profile picture a fresh look is important. Make sure your profile represents your brand. The recommended size is 400 x 400 pixels.
- Pick a pinned Tweet - To keep customers updated with the latest, keep an important Tweet at the top of your timeline by pinning it there. This can include events, products, offerings, or any important seasonal news.
- Include important store info - If you have a mortar location for your business, be sure to include address and hours.
- Include a website - You've attracted customers through social media, now allow them access to your business! Always include a website.
Happily skip your way through Spring cleaning with this resourceful guide. Want even more ways to optimize your Twitter account? Click here.